2016 in brief
2016 in figures
- Net sales amounted to SEK 12,648 million (12,266).
- Organic growth was 4 per cent (7).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1,298 million (1,189), corresponding to an operating margin of 10.3 per cent (9.7).
- Currency losses of about SEK 180 million impacted operating profit, of which a negative SEK 60 million comprised translation effects and a negative SEK 120 million transaction effects.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 455 million (828), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 2.70 (4.92).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 1,031 million (770).
Nobia entered into a collaboration with the electronics chain Expert about the sale of Norema kitchens in 20 stores in Norway.
Rune Stephansen appointed Head of Commercial Denmark and Annica Hagen appointed Head of Commercial Sweden.
Commodore and CIE Kitchens, which was acquired 2015, were integrated in Nobia's UK operations.
Sales of the ready to assemble Simply Magnet range continued to increase.
Nobia agreed regarding the divestment of Poggenpohl on 19 December 2016. The transaction was completed on 31 January 2017.
Latest update: 20 February 2017