Nobia’s Group management comprises the President and individuals with responsibilities for business units or central corporate functions.
Below is a presentation of the Group management members.
- Jon Sintorn President and CEO Born 1966. M. Sc. (Technical Physics), Uppsala University. MBA, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Previous positions: President & CEO Permobil. Global head of Cooling, DeLaval. Various positions within ABB.
- Holding in Nobia 1,791,120 call options.
- Kristoffer Ljungfelt CFO and acting CIO Born 1977. Employed at Nobia since 2013.
- Previous positions: CFO Nordic region in Nobia. Finance Director in Nobia Norway and Business area Director in Sigdal Kjøkken. Experience from senior finance positions at Electrolux
- Holding in Nobia 145,560 call options and 23,379 shares
- Cecilia Forzelius EVP People & Culture Born 1975. BSc, HR Management, University of Karlstad.
- Previous positions: Chief People Officer and HR Director Northern Europe, Transcom. Managerial positions at Skandia and Telia.
- Holding in Nobia -
- Ola Carlsson Executive Vice President, Chief Product Supply Officer Born 1965. Employed at Nobia since 2017.
- Previous positions: Group Vice President Global Operations at Munters and Chief Operations Officer at Electrolux Small Appliances.
- Holding in Nobia 33,894 shares
- Ole Dalsbø Executive Vice President, Commercial Region North Born 1966. Employed at Nobia since 2004.
- Previous positions: Leading positions in Nobia Norway, Norema and Sigdal Kjøkken.
- Holding in Nobia 26,298 shares
- Dan Josefsberg Executive Vice President, Marketing, Customer Experience and Communication Born 1973. Employed at Nobia since 2019.
- Previous positions: Managing Partner PwC Experience Center (formerly Pond). Managerial positions at Shell, Electrolux and McKinsey.
- Holding in Nobia 23,712 shares, via company
- Dan Carr EVP Commercial Region West Born 1975. Employed at Nobia since 2005.
- Previous positions: Finance Director and CFO Region UK, Nobia
- Holding in Nobia 4,377 shares