The Data Controller
For the purposes of the Site, and all products and services offered through the Site, the controller is Nobia AB. Full contact details are provided below.
Terms used in this Policy
For the purposes of this Policy:
- "Personal Data" means information about You, or information from which You are directly or indirectly identifiable.
- "Processing" means anything that is done to, or with, Personal Data.
Your Personal Data
We may collect the following personal data about You:
- technical data (e.g., device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, settings, and aggregate statistical information);
- contact details (e.g., Your name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number);
- personal details You choose to provide to us when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, text message or by any other means;
- information about Your preferences (e.g., advertising interests, cookie data, etc.);
- information provided to us by third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies, where permitted in accordance with applicable law); and
- any other personal or private information about You that You choose to submit to us via the Site or by any other means.
Collection of Personal Data
Nobia may collect Your Personal Data when You:
- visit or use the Site, or any features or resources we make available on the Site;
- contact us by mail, phone, email or by any other means; or
- otherwise interact with us.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Nobia may Process Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to display the content of the Site, and any customisations You select;
- to improve the Site, our products and our customer service;
- to verify Your identity;
- to respond to Your service requests and support needs;
- on an aggregate basis, to understand how users collectively use the features of the Site;
- to send You information relevant to Your interests, subject to obtaining Your prior consent, where required by applicable law;
- to send You communications regarding the administration of the Site;
- to give effect to Your legal rights;
- to protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or claims;
- to comply with applicable law, regulation or legal process, relevant industry standards and our policies; and
- in any other way that we notify to You at or before the time of collection of Your Personal Data.
Transfers of Your Personal Data to locations outside the EEA
We may transfer Your personal data to recipients located in jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), where such transfers are necessary in order to provide the Site to You, and/or provide You with services You request through the Site. All transfers of personal data out of the EEA are conducted in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would prefer Your Personal Data not to be sent to locations outside the EEA, You should not use the Site, or provide any Personal Data to Nobia.
Protection of Your Personal Data
Nobia is committed to processing Your Personal Data securely. We adopt implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures, to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Nobia may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties, to the extent necessary to operate our business, operating the Site, or otherwise for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- We may share anonymous aggregated data with third parties for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- We may engage third party service providers to help us operate our business or the Site, subject to appropriate processing agreements in accordance with applicable law.
- If we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution, liquidation or other restructuring), we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer, or their agents, provided that we have first taken reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of such information.
- We also may disclose Your Personal Data: (i) in connection with any legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending any legal rights; (ii) if required by applicable law, regulation or legal process; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent material harm or financial loss; (iv) in response to requests by government agencies and law enforcement authorities; or (v) for the purposes of investigating actual or alleged unlawful activity.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on Your device when You visit a website. It may record information about Your browser, Your device, Your preferences and browsing habits. We may use this information to improve the service delivered to You through the Site.
Our cookies fall into three broad categories:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are necessary to operate the Site. When You close Your browser, these cookies are deleted.
It is not mandatory to accept cookies. For example, You may set Your browser to reject cookies. However, You should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of the Site. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, please visit www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that Nobia is not responsible for the content of this third party website.
The Site does not respond to or honour "Do Not Track" requests at this time.
Unsubscribing from marketing communications
You may choose to learn more about our products and services by choosing to receive information from us, including by using our Subscribe page. If You do so, we may contact You via email or other electronic means, to provide You with information relating to products or services that may be of interest to You. If You wish to unsubscribe from receiving such communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions in each such communication.
Please note that, in the event that You unsubscribe from receiving communications relating to marketing or advertising, we may nevertheless continue to contact You for administrative purposes relating to any purchases or requests You make, or as required by law.
We rely on You to help ensure that Your Personal Data that we hold are complete, accurate and up-to-date. Subject to applicable laws, You may have the following rights:
- the right to request access to, or copies of, Your Personal Data that we Process;
- the right to request correction of any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data;
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the Processing of Your Personal Data; and/or
- the right to request that Your Personal Data are deleted.
This does not affect Your statutory rights. A fee may be payable for providing You with copies of Your Personal Data. You may exercise any of these rights by using the contact details provided below.
Nobia contact information:
Klarabergsviadukten 70, A5, Stockholm
P.O Box 70376, SE-107 24 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 440 16 00
Revisions to this Policy
Last updated: 31/3/2017